|Home||» Products||» Surge Protection Device|
Surge Protection Device
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
We are manufacturers and exporters of Surge Protection System (Device) that is designed for AC power production against harmful effects of transients. Due to this there could be a great deal of cost facilities downtime which may also lead to the damage of the equipment as well. The various units are available in 30, 60, 90, 150, 200, 240, 300, 400 and 450 kA per phase peak surge capacity with a 200kA short circuit current rating. Each and every model is engineered for single and high voltage power connection cables, which also ensures a 5 year replacement warranty hence making the RS WMH series one of the best available option for a high level protection.
S, T, RS SP30, Din Rail Series, Din Rail Ctrl 1.0 offers the best combined method of transient protection as these track Circuitry STC Protection, Protection Against Harmful Transients, Sensitive electronic and electrical products.
- Limiting surge in low-voltage installations and 1 Pole
- High energy loaded voltage switching type surge protective devices
- Utilizing the Threshold tracking Circuitry TTC and Sine wave
- Protection against high emergency surges that bombard power systems